3 Phase AC <br/><span class="product-title-sub">Spot plus Projection Welding Machine</span>
Can work on Generator
Existing Kirti SS75I machine can be upgraded
- 3 Phase balanced load
- Forwel AK54 Controller
- Constant current control
- Machine can also be reconfigured as 2 Phase AC welding machine
Kirti Machines Are Preferred For
Sturdy, No Vibrations
10mm thick sturdy body.
Thick sheets bent and welded to form a sturdy body that does not vibrates and gives precise welds.
Spot & Projection
Same Machine can be used for Spot welding as well as Projection welding.
Low Friction High Speed
Low mµ technology reduces friction substantially, gives fast operating speed. Upto 800 cycles/min oscillation at no weld.
Low & Easy Maintenance
Modular design and quick connect wiring harness makes removal of assembly part easy.
Thermal & Electrical Stability
New Specially designed Thyristor gives higher thermal & electrical stability and high tolerance to external electrical/magnetic noise/pulse.
High Duty Cycle
HighQ Transformer ensures high efficiency, low thermal losses & higher duty cycle.
Controlled Weld Ecosystem
Machine Interlocks & Real time Current Monitor to make every weld perfect
We developed POKA-YOKE system for every important parameter like Water Pressure, Air Pressure, Current, Dressing count and Temperature control for Thyristor & Transformer.
The Tower Lamp gives Audio & Visual alarm if value of any of the parameter increases or decreases from the respective ‘Set Value‘. The Machine stops operating and starts only when the parameter resumes to the Set Value.
This Poka-Yoke system makes sure that welding process is done only when all the parameters are idol thus making welding error free.
Controller supplies stable welding current by secondary feed-back constant current method. Thus maintaining the current as per Set Value throughout the welding process.
|Rated Current @ 40% Duty Cycle||kA||14|
|Secondary Voltage||Volt||5.9, 7.4|
|Welding Current Max||kA||15|
|Control Type||3 Phase Inverter AC Controller along with Forwel – Secondary Feedback Control|
|Time Setting Least Count||ms||10|
|Arm Gap Max**||mm||300|
|Electrode Force Min-Max||kg-f||150 to 486|
|Free Air Consumption @1bar|
|for 100 Spots and 25mm stroke||litres||250|
|Cooling Water Pressure||kg/cm sq||6|
|Cooling Water Flow Rate||litre/min||13|
|Water Chiller Required||Yes|
Welding Capacity (Indicative Comparison)
|Sheet Metal CRCA||mm||2.5/2.5|
|Sheet Metal HR||mm||2.5/2.5|
|Sheet Metal SS||mm||04-Apr|
|Projection Nut Welding Upto||Size||M6-M8|
* Throat Depth available upto1200mm on request
** Special Arm Gap available on request
Benefits for Nut Projection Welding
- The welded nut withstands 2 times breaking torque that of standard specification
- No Retapping
- No Co2 Tagging
- Minimizes Rework, Reduces Cost
- Avoids frequent Destruction Testing
- No adverse effects on the Threads and thus responds to go-no go test positively
Our manufacturing processes make machines more
Sturdy and Reliable
- 10 mm Thick body (TATA steel)
- Machine body made sturdy by CNC bending and welding
- Laser cut body Gives interchangeability of assembly parts
- Cylinder Head & Brass elbow Machining on HMC
- Powder Coated body
Modular design and quick connect wiring harness make
Easy Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Machines have Quick Connect Wiring Harness with snap on connectors
- Can easily remove – controller, thyristor and other assembly parts
- It also helps in fault finding